Friday, February 13, 2015

More rejection here means less rejection after the mish... right?

Painting the house!


Hello my pretties.

Things here in Papantla have been just as good as ever!  Yesterday Casimiro got baptized!  The ex volador --he  is the one who doesn't speak Spanish very well. But it was awesome to see because although he may not understand Spanish there was no mistaking the feelings that he got from the spirit! It was a super spiritual reverent baptism. He was so happy! It was great!  We are also teaching another hermana who is progressing really well but her problem is that she has so much stuff to be doing always! Always working. And she has to paint her house! So us being the awesome people that we are, totally went to help her paint her house.  Let me tell you, it is pretty awesome looking. Although I have been walking around with paint in my hair all day, it is worth it!  She will be getting baptized soon so I am very happy.  

I met a little boy that is named Jose Smith. That was weird. He isn't even a member.. Anyway love you all! Have a good week! 

Hermana Chandler






Casimiro's baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment