Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vendid a Christopher

So life in the mission just keeps going.  We are working away and just partying it up here in Xalapa.  This week was really hot.  I don't have a whole lot of new stuff going on but I do have a funny story that I believe Christopher would appreciate.  So we were sitting in Sacrament meeting and we were next to one of the members who brought her two year old named Christopher to church.  We started the sacrament song and we sang ''Venid a Cristo." When we were in the chorus singing, ''Venid a Cristo...FER''  her little boy was singing along with all his might singing VENID A CRISTOPHER! It was the best thing ever.  He sang with all his confidence. It was the cutest, funniest thing I have ever seen.  Life is great!  I really like my compañera, we get along really great and we have a lot of fun!  Don't have a ton of time!  I love you all be good! 

​Translation....​

​Venid a Cristo - Come Unto Christ​                Venid a Cristopher​ Coming Christopher

Hermana Chandler


No comments:

Post a Comment