Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015

Woop!  We have made it to 2015!! I am so happy! This is marvelous!  We have a new year to become better people. New Years day was pretty uneventful.  We talked to a lot of drunk people that all told us that they wanted to change... cool.  Lots of new and interesting investigators. We did start teaching this guy who used to be one of the Papantla Voladores and he has been EVERYWHERE! For real he has been and lived on almost every continent! Its super cool. 

Here is a picture of my dog. I named it Elder. It is mormon because it always follows us.  Look how sad he is because we took him back to his house.  He always greets us by barking and jumping! It is great.  

Anyway, the church is true.  Joseph Smith is a profeta! I love you all very much and I am happy that we are an eternal family! 



I love you all and I hope you enjoy the beginning of 2015!  Be good! 

Hermana Chandler 

No comments:

Post a Comment