Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Livin la vida loca... well not so loca... Livin la vida de orden

Hey familia! My mission is pretty cool.  I am kind of loving it.  Although there are a few people that have been reminding me that my time has now grown short, I have decided that I have to take advantage of the time that I have here in little ol' Mexico. I am so happy to be a missionary of this church because it is so awesome.  The more I learn about other churches, the more I realize that this church is true. 

Awesome thing #1: This week two of my conversos received the priesthood! Remember the ones that got baptized a couple of weeks ago, Hector and Enrique?  AAGH! I almost cried when I sustained them! It was the coolest thing ever.  They are also planning their trip to the temple this month so it is going to be incredible!! I am so happy for them!  Hector is preparing to go on a mission himself in this next year.  

Awesome thing #2: Remember David who also got baptized a few weeks ago?  Well his mom got baptized yesterday!! EEEEE!! It was the best!  Little David was being a missionary by teaching his mom all the cool things that he had learned about the church! She progressed amazingly well.  She accepted everything without questioning it!  I really admire her faith.  It was really an amazing day, everything turned out beautifully.  I think the price we had to pay for having a day so beautiful was that the entire week was freezing!  Wet and rainy and cold.  Agh.  It was miserable but valia la pena.  

Sometimes I feel really blessed to see and be apart of these kinds of miracles and sometimes it makes me feel that I am not quite worthy of all these amazing things but I am sure loving it and I am grateful with mi padre celestial everyday for these amazing opportunities!! I love you all and I hope you all know that the church is true.

Bye!  Hermana Chandler

Baptism!
My zone
This is my mission, the jungle.


Yoga in front of Tajin

No comments:

Post a Comment