Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tacos al Pastor

Hi family,

I hope that you are all happy and healthy!! Things here are going well!  This week are changes so tomorrow I will be embarking on a new adventure to Papantla, Xanath!  I am pretty excited! I have heard a lot of super cool stuff about Papantla!! There are lots of ruins and this super cool place called Tajin!  I can't wait to see it in person!! I am a little sad about leaving my area because I really do love it!  In spite of all the complaining, I really did love it! 

This week was pretty awesome.  We had a Bautstrito, meaning that companions in our district had a baptism this week! It was amazing! Why? Because I know that God really does perform miracles!  We baptized one my best friends from the entire mission! Her name is Kassandra. We started teaching her forever ago and on my last Sunday in Museo she got baptized! I am so happy!  She is super awesome and I know that she is going to be an awesome missionary one day! Things here are going really well. I am sad that I have to say goodbye to everyone but I think that I will enjoy my next area just as much as my first two!! 

I love you all and I am sorry that this letter is short and a little boring.  I wrote it with love!  

Hermana Chandle




No comments:

Post a Comment