Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Emily's Last Letter

Well as far as missionary slang goes I am now what they call a dead missionary.  I have found that the mission is like life times 100 --the good things are really good and the bad things are really bad.  But I have loved every instant of my mission.  It was the best decision of my life to come and serve the Lord.  I have learned more about who I am, and what I am capable of thanks to our savior Jesus Christ.  I have gotten to know better who He is and what He has done for me and for everyone of us.  I know that the Lord wants to best for us.  And the best ONLY comes through the gospel of Jesus Christ.  That is why it is so hard to be a member (or a missionary) of the church.  Because hard things are always the things that last and the things that end up changing us in the end.  So I may be dead as far as the mission goes but I know that death is only the beginning.  I love you all!

For the last time,
Hermana Chandler 

No comments:

Post a Comment