Thursday, April 9, 2015

Some people think I don't know a buttload of crap about the gospel....

Graffiti  
BUT I DOOO.   

I loved conference with my whole heart! It was amazing and I hope you all enjoyed the things that you learned.  What I learned is that I have to get married... oh dear.  Everything talked about the family!!  

 This week has been marvelous! This area is a little difficult because it is the center of the city!  But I am happy to be here! My companion is awesome. Her name is Hermana Menendez and she is from Honduras.  We get along really well and pretty much the entire time we are just laughing together.  There are so many things to see here in the centro.  The people here are very liberal... very.   They are a wide variety of hippies and hipsters. Anyway I love you all so much! I hope you love me.  BYEE!!! BE HAPPY BE MORMON!!! WHY? Because being a mormon is the best.  If you doubt it, stop.  

Hermana Chandler


P.S. I totally forgot to send a large letter last week.  So I am hoping that these amazing photos will recompensate for my lack of discipline.  I love you all.  I love Xalapa and I love my mission!!! I hope you are all doing well. 

Hermana Chancla.

Me flying in Callejon Jesus te Ampare

I went bike riding today

No comments:

Post a Comment