Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hello my dears. 

Here I am just living the life of a missionary.  It is amazing. I am pretty happy to be here.  This week was awesome.  We found some new people and we had some investigators at church on Sunday! It was great! God has been blessing us a lot in our area.  Not everything is perfect but I am happy here.  

This week we brought one of our funny investigators to church.  A little old man, we stopped by for him at 7:30 in the morning and there he was waiting for us! He is great, even though we lost him.  After Sunday School he went to the bathroom and we were waiting for him to enter sacrament meeting but he never showed up!! So we freaked out a little but we never found him.  It was funny, but then again.. not so funny.  Afterward we went to visit him and he told us that when he got done in the bathroom he came out and they had locked the doors... so he didn't wait.  He just went home.  Haha it was sad.  Poor guy thought that we had locked him out.  We took this other kid to church but he thought the whole thing was just weird. Oh well.  Cada Quien.  

Anyway things here are as amazing and crazy as always!   I love you all and I hope you are happy and healthy.. I am sorry I don't have cooler stories to share.. But the ones that I share I share with love.

Hermana Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment