Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nevermind. Triste cambios.

Me and Hermana Monroy
Alrighty then.  I'd just like to throw a giant NEVERMIND out there. I packed my bags up and headed over to my new area with my new companion, Hermana Monroy.  So we started working and meeting new people and getting stuff done.  Until that night when I had a million missed calls from the assistants, from the ZL's and from the president! Agh!! "What is happening?!"  So I gave him a call and the President told me, "Hey. Hermana.  You are going back to Museo and you are going to be training."  So I am now a new missionary mommy!  I am training a pre-trained missionary boss.  Her name is Hermana Lopez.  She is from Honduras and she is super awesome.  I am super happy to be back in my new, old area!  Seriously though.  I am so happy to be back because my other area for 2 days was super chaffa.  Seriously, I was only there for 2 days and it was so hard.  Everyone there is rich and apparently don't need God.  My first door contact shut the door in my face.. 'Thanks?'  But yeah, Hermana Monroy was great for our

My companion for 2 days and me

2 days as companions and now I am going to be working with Hermana Lopez with the same district!  I am so happy!!  A ton of crazy stuff has been going on this week. When we came back, everyone in the ward was like, "hey, what are you doing here!?" But they were all happy. 

We should be having a baptism soon and I am very excited! We have these 2 investigators who are just the best people in the world.  I just love them and they are so awesome that they are even going to girls camp! Anyway I don't have a ton of time but I love you all!  Be good! 

Hermana Chandler




My zone for 2 days








No comments:

Post a Comment