Tuesday, April 8, 2014

One should not roam through garbage


Alrighty family.  Did you all feel the love from General Conference?  I sure did!  Agh!  The subject of this email is my absolute favorite quote now, it is super awesome.  And a good reminder for us... don't walk through garbage! But really, conference was lovely!  They had a little room for all the American missionaries so that we could watch it in English!   It was so so so so wonderful!! Yay! I got to enjoy conference with all the gringos.  I loved conference, it was seriously so awesome this time!  


Anyway family, this week was good.  We went on divisions a lot this week. I went with another gringa and I went with our sister training leader.  It was so great!  I love doing exchanges!  But I swear, you would think we were 15 feet tall the way these people stare!   Two Americanas!! What are they doing here?? Yeah, we get that all the time.  But it was so fun to work with another missionary and we can share our crazy stories!  

I have now had almost an entire change with my missionary daughter and we had a baptism this week! It was so great!  This girl is so awesome, we were seriously so excited.  Her name is Xotchil and she is 14 years old and her sister is a member. Now we are teaching the rest of their family.  I am so excited to work with them because they are wonderful.  I love it when I love the people I am teaching because if you don't love them, your work is kind of in vain. We are going to baptize this family, don't you worry!  Well that is basically it for this week! I love you all! Be good! 

Bye!  Hermana Chandler





No comments:

Post a Comment