Tuesday, April 15, 2014

They stole my missionary daughter...

Agh!! Well this week was crazy business! The mission had changes and my comp and I were calm because we thought that obviously she wouldn't be transferred.. well psh.  President sure showed us! She is being transferred to Pápantla!  And I have to stay here in Martinez! It was such a sad surprise for all of us. I thought it was a joke but, no! I am so sad, Hermana Daza is wonderful and now we aren't going to be companions! I am bummed. I am going to be in Martinez for another 6 weeks!  Well, that happened and I am sad but oh well. Life moves on!  Martinez is lovely!

This week was interesting. We are trying to change houses and it has just been super crazy trying to figure everything out.  I can't do grown up things in English let alone Spanish! It has been an adventure trying to figure everything out!  

I had a great moment!  I was eating my Nacho Libre corn and that was great. We were walking in the dark to our house and I was slightly scared until I realized that I could gouge someone's eye out with my Nacho Libre corn and I felt better.  

The obra del señor es maravillosa!  I am super happy to be serving here.  I want you all to know that I love it here and I am super happy.  I hope that you are all doing well and that you are all very happy as well!  Be good!  

Hermana Chandler 

No comments:

Post a Comment