Tuesday, April 1, 2014

5 Months!

Everyone in the ward says that the guy on
the right and I look like we could be twins!

Pues familia,

This week was really good.  Missionary work is a crazy weird business, I have never had more disappointments in my life, but then again I have never had so many crazy awesome things happen.  I know that the lord looks out for his missionaries.  This week was pretty cool, everything was going great until we got the call... DUN DUN DUN!  We get to go to Xalapa!  Just for a day but I was super pumped, because we got to stay with my dear friend Hermana Finlinson from the MTC.  She is so awesome!  She is going to USU after her mission, so we are going to be roommates! I am so pumped! I love talking to my MTC pals because I realize that they too are having gringa-in-Mexico moments too. 

I've decided that it is my dream to go to Xalapa.  It is the most American city I have been to in a very long time. THERE IS A WALMART!! It is civilization!  

Well not much else happened this week.  But we are teaching and preaching and working as missionaries do.  I love you all!

Hermana Chandler





No comments:

Post a Comment