Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sometimes missionarying is the best

Ollo.. Hello.  Hello my beautiful family.  I am so happy to hear that everyone had a lovely little family reunion (although I know that it was not complete... you were missing someone pretty important.)  I love the pictures and I am glad that you all gave little baby Chandler a warm welcome to the world.  She is one lucky gal.  She is a Chandler.  I have sure loved being a Chandler so I know she will too. 

Well fam.  As you all know life is craziness.  We had changes this week and my missionary daughter left me here to die in Museo.  I am starting to think that President doesn't know what to do with me so he just leaves
me in my areas until I start to die.. Oh well.  Little Hermana Lopez is flying solo now, she doesn't need her missionary mommy so much. I miss her lots, she was great! But now my compa is Hermana Hidalgo.  Other than my new comp and new district leader we didn't have many changes.  My new district leader is Elder SIlva!! One of the Elders from my district in the MTC! It is great! My new compa is from Chile.  We get along really well because she is really sarcastic.  I love it!  I am loving life as a missionary.  The ward here is good but a little fresa, or in other words snotty. They are pretty judgy so I get really nervous to bring investigators to church!  Especially GIlberto (who by the way will be getting baptized this week!). I feel so attached and protective of him!  I just love visiting him and teaching him. He is such a surprising person.  He is super deep.  I
feel at times he is teaching us! Something I did this week that I can check off my bucket list is that I totally made the most delicious tamales ever.  I can make tamales.  I guess you can say that I am practically mexican now. Yeah, I am totally rocking this mission biz.  Just kidding, that's a lie, I learn new things everyday!  Sorry I am short on time! Pictures next week! I love you all!

Hermana Chancla

No comments:

Post a Comment